|- IBERTRIB 2015 => Abstracts and Papers|
Abstracts and Papers
- The official language of the conference is English.
- Abstracts, Extended Abstracts, Posters and Slides for presentations should be written in English.
- Authors that do not feel confortable with English language may present their papers either in Spanish or Portuguese.
Submission of Abstracts
- A sample abstract is available for
which can also be used as template.
Submission of Full Papers
- The same template used for the abstract should be used for the full paper with no number of pages limit.
Available for download here .
- Full papers must be submitted by electronic mail, as a file attachment in PDF format, at the following address:
All the accepted full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings in electronic format (with ISBN) that will be given to the conference assistants at the beginning of the conference. To be included in the Conference Proceedings at least one of the authors of the paper must be registered.
Access to the proceedings: Digital Repository of the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena.